from Kendal, Cumbria, Watermill Environment Ltd. specialises in
providing clients throughout the UK with pragmatic advice and
solutions to their water environment issues.
Watermill Environment Ltd. was formed in 2008 and offers a range
· Desk study, preliminary risk assessment and conceptualisation.
· Site investigation planning and supervision.
· Detailed Controlled Waters Quantitative Risk Assessment.
· Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS).
· Groundwater monitoring and data analysis.
· Hydrological assessment, including flood risk.
· Review of reports and problem sites.
· Regulatory negotiation.
Watermill Environment Ltd. serves clients in a variety of sectors
including property development on brownfield sites, waste disposal
into landfills, mineral extraction and other agricultural and
industry sectors where there are potential water environment impacts.
Watermill's director, Rob Harper BSC MSc FGS has over 18 years'
experience as a geoscientist, including over 14 as a hydrogeologist,
both as a regulator (with the Environment Agency's Area and PPC
teams) and in consultancy.
not hesitate to contact Watermill Environment Ltd. if you need
water environment assessment to support your planning
or environmental permit application, if you need someone to make
sense of your monitoring data or problem site or for an informal
discussion (free of charge) about your situation.
Rob Harper BSc MSc FGS
Post: 3 Millennium House, Boundary Bank, Kendal, Cumbria
Phone: 01539 728581 (please call to arrange fax transmission)
Mobile: 07887 985654